At Perpetually Geek, we're obsessed with security, risk management, and making things better.
Virtual Chief Information Security Officer
Virtual CISO Program | Frequently Asked Questions
- IT Asset Discovery & Classification
- Website Malware Detection
- Web Application Security Testing
- Enterprise-wide Vulnerability Scans
- Policy Compliance Scanning
- SCAP Compliance Auditing
- Remediation Tracking & Validation
- Security Program Management
- Security Policy Development & Maintenance
- Compliance Examination Prep & Maintenance
- Incident Response Plan Development & Testing
- Disaster Recovery Plan Development & Testing
- Vulnerability Mgmt Plan Development & Maintenance
- Internal IT Risk Assessments
- Cloud Migration Security Planning
- Vendor & Partner Security Assessments
- Phishing Simulations/Testing
- Threat Bulletins/Notifications
- Role-based Knowledge Assessments
- Critical Process Training
vCISO Program | Detailed Features
Includes security program maturity assessments, Third-party and internal risk assessments.
Web Application Scanning
Regularly discover, catalog and scan web apps for vulnerabilities and website misconfigurations.
Scan Perimeter, Internal & Cloud environments. Enterprise-wide vulnerability scanning and Website Malware Monitoring.
Disaster Recovery (DR)
Assist with the development and maintenance of business continuity and disaster recovery programs.
Provides support and coordination during ongoing cybersecurity incidents.
Get your employees the ongoing security education needed to combat the continuously evolving threat landscape.
- Confidentiality: Ensures data is accessed by only authorized persons.
- Integrity: Assures data can be trusted, that is, it is only edited by authorized persons and always remains in its original state when at rest.
- Availability: Data is always available when required.
Prioritize Security Obligations
Which is most important? Confidentiality, Integrity, or Availability?
“ALL OF THE ABOVE”All of your clients