Don't Just Find Security Defects in Your Code - Fix Them Fast!
Static code analysis (SAST) enables you to quickly identify and remediate application security flaws at scale and efficiency. The SaaS-based platform integrates with your development and security tools, making security testing a seamless part of your development process. Once flaws are identified, leverage in-line remediation advice and one-to-one coaching to reduce your mean time resolve. Static code analysis is the competitive advantage you need to securely bring your applications to market at the speed of DevOps.
Focus On Fixing, Not Just Finding
Static code Analysis is engineered to reduce your Mean Time to Resolve ( MTTR) for security flaws.
- Use the in-line remediation advice and eLearning tools aligned with specific vulnerabilities to fix flaws fast
- Get 1:1 consultations with our subject matter experts, who have delivered over 13,000 hours of advice to developers on how to fix security defects
- Using the our approach, development teams fix more than 2.5x the average number of flaws per megabyte
Integrate With Your DevOps Tool Chain
Seamless integration with more than 24 tools across the SDLC has resulted in as much as 90% or greater reduction in remediation costs for our customers.
Scan All Your Favorite Languages
Covers more than 23 languages and 75 frameworks.
Meet Compliance Regulations And Security Policies
Accelerate meeting compliance and security policy for all your applications without bringing on additional resources.
- Leverage out of the box and customizable policies to scan on day one
- Test in the Developer Sandbox before submitting for policy testing to improve your fix rate by an average of 48.2%
- Get clarity from easy to interpret Pass/Fail indicators and comprehensive program analytics across all testing methodologies
- Use on-demand developer coaching and training to expedite remediation before audit deadlines or in response to findings
- Receive Verified certification to attest compliance to audit boards and 3rd parties
- Confidentiality: Ensures data is accessed by only authorized persons.
- Integrity: Assures data can be trusted, that is, it is only edited by authorized persons and always remains in its original state when at rest.
- Availability: Data is always available when required.
Prioritize Security Obligations
Which is most important? Confidentiality, Integrity, or Availability?
“ALL OF THE ABOVE”All of your clients